APR Unit Records
The APR Office maintains and archives all APR documentation associated with the APR Process at UNM. The Office ensures that the following documentation is provided for each unit:
- Self-Study Report,
- Review Team Report,
- Unit Response Report, and
- Initial Action Plans.
Initial Action Plans are updated annually. Please contact the APR Office for access to updated Action Plans. Also, please refer to the Annual APR Institutional Reports for more information about documentation associated with the APR at UNM.
To access the Master Schedule of Academic Program Reviews click here.
- Africana Studies
- American Studies
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Chicana & Chicano Studies
- Communication & Journalism
- Earth & Planetary Sciences
- English Language & Literature
- Foreign Languages & Literatures
- Geography & Environmental Studies
- International Studies Institute
- Latin American & Iberian Institute