Definitions, Documents, & Templates
The following definitions, documents, and templates should be utilized to guide units in their APR processes.
The APR Office refers to departments and academic programs as units. A department may consist of academic programs that offer at least one degree/certificate program or the department, itself, may offer at least one degree/certificate program. An academic program may not be associated with a department but offers at least one degree/certificate program.
- APR Manual 8th Ed .pdf
- Timeline for APR Process .pdf
- Self-Study Skeleton .doc
- Nomination Form for Potential Reviewer .doc
- Site-Visit Sample Itineraries .doc
- Faculty Credentials Template .doc
- Peer Comparison Table .doc
- Review Team Worksheet .doc
- Initial Action Plan and Annual Action Plan Updates .xlsx
- Unit Response & Action Plan Signature Cover Sheet .doc
- Exit Meeting Template for Reviewers .ppt / .doc
- Currently Under Construction